Tuesday, November 4, 2008

House for sale

I've decided to put my house on the market. It will probably be after the first of the year, but if you know of anyone out there looking for a nice little home close to the interstate (I-75) in Marietta, then let me know.

I've got a few things that have to be done - primarily some additional insulation in the attic. I'm going to try and sell it by word of mouth at first - I'd love to save the realtor's fees. If someone is looking for a rental property it would be great, and for the time being, I would be more than happy to be the renter. What more could you ask for?!

I'll update with more details and pics in a few weeks.

By the way, my truck is still for sale, as well - 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab - 140,000 miles. Great condition inside and mechanically. A few cosmetic issues on the body, but still drives like it's new. $5500 is a steal...but I'll take it :)

No comments: