Friday, May 9, 2008

It's Friday.

The good news: I didn't damage the bike or wheels I borrowed last weekend, and I made $50 for finishing 10th. The bad news: The field was small and I was never in contention past the first two laps. I felt bad warming up and it never got better. I think that burning the candle at both ends is catching up to me - I've been exhausted this week. Last night, I took two sleeping pills to see if I could get some adequate rest. No luck. I took them at 9:30, didn't fall asleep till well past midnight and was up at 6:05.

Olivia has two more weeks of Kindergarten. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. The other day she remarked that she's glad that people don't go smelling other people's private parts like dogs do. Quite the observer, that little girl of mine.

Happy Mother's Day, Mom! I love you.

No comments: