Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Bear on the catwalk

There are some strange things that excite a 5 year old girl. A couple of weeks ago Olivia and I put her Hannah Montana nightshirt on her new dog, Bear.... We also added her ballet tutu. Admittedly, it was pretty damn funny:

This morning, while at her mom's trying to get her dressed, I put her "hoodie" sweatshirt on him. I pulled the hood over his head and he was one dope dog. Olivia laughed until she almost peed herself. Her mom gave me the disappointed look that I'm very used to and said "she's definitely your daughter".

On the way to school all she could talk about was how we need to have a fashion show with Bear. We'll put him in her two piece swimsuit, her robe, a tank top, a sweater, flip flops, sunglasses....the list went on and on. I'm going to have to chronicle it with photos.

The dog is so docile and has no idea what she has planned for his furry ass.

No comments: