Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Random shizzle



Gonna race my bike this weekend in Chattanooga. I got a little confidence by finishing second at the "Tuesday Night World Championship" - also know as the practice criterium here in Marietta. Granted, a few of the really good guys sit out the sprint at the end because there's no point in getting killed when you're just racing for pride, but I still felt pretty good considering I'm only riding a couple of time a week.

I'm dog sitting my daughter's new dog while she is at Sea World. He chewed through the cable to my TV. I hope she wasn't too attached to him.

The Tennessee women's basketball team just won their 8th NCAA title. That's domination, even if it is "just" a women's team.

I've started writing a book. I may never finish it. Doesn't matter - I've sworn I'd one day write one.

How and who decides what my horoscope is each day? I need that freakin' job....

Started working for Bavarian Soundwerks yesterday. I'll only be there a couple of days a week. My friend and racing partner, Jason, owns the company. They do high end car audio components primarily for BMW. It will bring in some much needed extra cash right now.

Kyle sent me this e-mail this morning: "Bored. Check out cockbrutality.com". I'm considering an intervention. The guy is clearly disturbed.

Happy Birthday, Jodi! Happy Anniversary, Mom & Dad! Love you all.






No comments: