Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Time...

I've come to the conclusion that some people are definitely better time managers than others. I am not. I have found myself dumbfounded when I think about CEO's of major companies and how they manage to do all they do. Granted, I've also come to realize that a lot of "successful" people are getting successful while neglecting their spouses, children, friends, health, etc., but I'm still amazed.


I am on a schedule where I am working (albeit not always 8 hours a day) every 12 out of 14 days. I feel like I just don't have time to do anything. Between work, spending time with Olivia, trying to exercise, chores around the house, and a sliver of a social life, I just don't get some things done. My "to do" list (if I wasn't scared to make one) would be two full pages.

I'm not really working out as much as I'd like, but I still seem to be losing weight. Maybe it's stress, maybe it's just being on the go all the time. Maybe it's because I'm not eating as much because even though I'm working more, I still dont' have any money! It's not a bad problem to have, I guess.

Time to spend some time researching time management...


No comments: