Monday, March 17, 2008

Dog....Poop

Highlights from the weekend:

Olivia's mom got her a dog yesterday. It is actually quite cute. They don't know exactly how old he is, but he's somewhere between 8 months and a year and a half. Looks like a small lab. He's brown - Olivia has decided to call him Hershey...or Chip....or Hot Chocolate....or Bear. He's very skinny under his full coat of hair. Pretty timid, but very loveable.
While I was working on teaching Olivia how to wipe her butt, she commented that one of her poops looked like a pickle.
Was supposed to go to the CDC Career Fair today, but it has been postponed due to damage to the Georgia World Congress Center from Friday's tornado. It's too bad - there were some good jobs I was looking forward to learning more about. I've discovered that I have a few contacts there that I didn't know about. I'm going to spend today trying to find out more about how I might get an early lead on something there.

I'm officially under 185lbs for the first time in about 5 years. I ran into a friend of mine I used to work with at the Chamber of Commerce at the grocery store last night. She is not under 185lbs....







No comments: