Thursday, September 18, 2008

It's Thursday

Hmmmm...I'm beat. This week has flown by - It's already Thursday. I have really focused on doing some networking this week. If I don't get out of the bike shop soon I'm going to need to apply for food stamps.

I recovered pretty well from the race on Sunday. Maybe I'm in better shape than I thought. I'm really struggling with whether to race at the track Saturday night. It's the last race of the year and I love track racing, but racing really can't be a priority right now.

Unfortunately, I've felt the arthritis in my hip for the first time in months this week. I really thought that dropping some weight and increasing my flexibility had really helped relieve it. I'm finding that it flares up when I'm dehydrated or put in a really hard effort. It's nothing compared to what it was a year ago though.

I got the most bittersweet of invitations this morning. My new client told me that he has an extra seat on his chartered Leer that he's taking to Knoxville on Saturday morning to watch the Tennessee/Florida game! Regardless of whether I race on Saturday, I'm still on the schedule to work the first part of the day - can't get out of it if I wanted.

The weather has been great this week. I love a crisp Fall morning, even though we haven't exactly had one yet, I've still opened a window each night this week. I love Fall.






Will work for food >

No comments: