Friday, September 19, 2008

This n' that

A lady called the bike shop yesterday and asked me if we sold soccer balls....

Another guy came in and asked me if I could change the cleats on the bottom of his shoes because he "didn't have the right tools". The cleats are held in by a bolt that accepts a regular flat blade screwdriver... I'll bet HE is the only tool around when he opens his toolbox.

The Ryder Cup started this morning. I'm a fan of that type of golf.

I have a bad feeling that Tennessee is gonna get their asses handed to them by Florida tomorrow, but I hope I'm wrong.

Here is a list of foods that Olivia will eat:
Macaroni and cheese
cheese quesadilla
chicken nuggets (only from McDonald's)
cookies

I'd probably cancel my cable subscription if it weren't for Family Guy, college football, and a good Carey Grant film on AMC every now and then.

I'm gonna take my track bike in the shop to prep it for tomorrow, but I still don't know if I'm racing or not.

To prove that my cupboard truly is bare; I put a hot dog bun in my toaster and scraped out the bottom of the peanut butter jar for breakfast this morning.

No comments: