Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday, Monday

Olivia leaves for a Disney Cruise with her mom tomorrow after school. They'll fly to Orlando, stay at the Disney Resort and then cruise for 4 days in the Bahamas. Olivia is really looking forward to it. They really do cover all the bases on those cruises.

The weather forecast is starting to look iffy for my camping trip. I may, once again, have to change my venue. Looking now at Bear Creek in North Georgia. It's not much closer, but my friend Jay went there this past weekend and said the campground was pretty deserted. It's also easy to find, which could be a problem at Tanasi because I'll be arriving after dark on Wednesday.

I've got a busy next couple of days. Lots of chores and my "to do" list today. Tomorrow, I have work and then I'm meeting with a friend to explore a business idea he has - could be a late night. Wednesday morning I'm working out with my new fitness client, then working, then taking off on my trip.

No comments: