Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Misc.

Well, it looks like my trip may be delayed because of weather. I have pretty much decided that I'll head out early tomorrow morning, try and ride some before noon (wherever I go) and make a decision as to whether to stay and set up camp for a night. While I'm looking forward to some time away, time spent in a wet tent is not my idea of fun.

Regardless, I have a lot to think about the next few days. I was presented with a business proposal last night that is very intriguing. I need to see if I can get my arms around the entire thing. The idea is a service type of business. If it was a product I think I could think it through more clearly. I think it definitely has legs, it's just the implementation that has me a bit puzzled.

My new personal training client is proving to be elusive. He has been travelling a lot and has a big deal he is trying to close. I hope that he can be more consistent in the future.

My resume has seen several revisions in the past few weeks. It's close to being something that I can present a little better, I think.

Olivia is off on her trip. Her cruise actually starts tomorrow, so it looks like she'll be on the backside of Ike.

No comments: