Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wow, what a day...

Holy crap, someone must be filming my life! I swear I'm being tested for some reason - just to see if I'll crack. This complete bitch came in the bike shop today. I could tell she was trouble from the first words out of her mouth....after her 3 minute conversation on the cell phone before she'd even look at me.

She was vague and argumentative from the get go. I decided I was going to kill her with kindness. I showed her several bikes. She had something negative to say about everything. After 20 minutes, she tells me that the current bike I'm showing her "looks like crap, and is cheap". I decided I just would stop talking at that point. I really didn't know how to respond. The nicer I was, the ruder and meaner she got. I hope that my job in Purgatory is pissing on her head in Hell....Some people are just meant to be miserable.

So, my self-imposed deadline of August 1 to find a job has come and gone. I'm cutting myself some slack since I did pick up a client to train. I am still pounding the pavement hard. Something has got to come my way soon because I'm about to lose my shit working retail. I had a lady the other day that sweated which color of baby jogger she wanted for a full half an hour. Seriously, if this is a big fucking decision for you perhaps you need to analyze your life. It's not a car, it's not your house, it's a STUPID MOTHER F'ING BABY JOGGER!!!!!! She brought it back two days later and exchanged it for another color. Her husband must wish for a car accident to take his life every day on his way home....

No comments: