Tuesday, July 29, 2008

We don't need no stinkin' camp...

Olivia wanted no part of camp yesterday. Her mom brought her over and me and my little girl spent the day together. She's really done a great job adapting to different camps, so it was ok with me that she just wanted a day away.

We worked cleaning out my storage unit and went to the dump. The dump is a fascinating and scary place for a 6 year old. She didn't like the smell, but she liked that went over the scale to get weighed. I let her pay the lady on the way out - it's the small things that get them excited.


We went to the pool for a while. Olivia did a flip off the diving board! She reaches down and grabs her ankle and just topples over - it's funny. I never cease to be amazed that with the advent of the anacronym MILF, that I never see any in East Cobb. Our pool offers zero to look at.

Brookshire Fitness Solutions has its first client! I am now training a local attorney. He has a goal of completing an Olympic distance triathlon in a little over a year. Friday morning I will do a two hour assessment and bike fit, then I'll set about the task of setting up a training regime to fit his busy schedule. Should be fun and profitable.

No comments: