Saturday, July 19, 2008

You cannot be serious...

Holy crap! Has the general population just lost all pride??? Went to White Water Park today. There were several thousand people there - I might have seen one woman I'd be attracted to if I had a six pack (of beer, not abs).

If life, a baby, too much food, etc. has wrecked your body, for God's sake don't wear a bikini. I don't want to see your cellulite, stretch marks, scars and tattoos. The thing is, most of them seemed to be flaunting themselves. Just because they make a swimsuit in your size doesn't mean that it looks good on you.

Everyone also looked like they were related to each other. All I could think about was how in the hell I can't get a decent job when all these people look like they share the same DNA and ridiculously low brain cell count. I saw more blank stares than a seventh grade class that just had an unannounced math test thrust upon them. I felt like I was walking down the lobotomy hall of a 1940's lunatic asylum.

Don't get me wrong, I'm no Adonis, but I also wasn't walking around in a banana hammock with my ass crack showing. I seriously saw some late teen girl with one of her nips showing and about 3 inches of crack sticking out below her muffin top - oblivious to the whole thing.

Don't get me started about how much crap cost at that place. No more $2.00 lockers - you get "all day" access to some piece of shit 1'x1' hole for only $19. I saved $5.00 by buying our tickets online, only to find out that I'd be charged $3.00 for the convenience of actually printing the damn things. Another $10 for parking. I got bent over so often that when I left I felt like I had spent six months in prison.

My new positive outlook on life took a real blow today, but I have to take it all in stride. Olivia had a pretty good time and that's really all that matters. Tomorrow we're going to a Braves game. I'm lucky in that the tickets and parking pass were given to me. After I buy her a $10 popcorn and a $5 lemonade I'll be fine. Maybe a $8 beer will calm my nerves.

No comments: