Wednesday, July 23, 2008

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....please!

I gotta get some sleep, man. I haven't slept more than 6 1/2 hours in 3 or 4 months. I've tried everything. None of the sleeping pills I've tried have worked well. I wake up every night around 4 am. Sometimes I'm able to go back to sleep, but more often I end up thinking for a good half hour to hour.

I'm up every day at 6:00 - doesn't matter when I went to bed. Most mornings I don't have to be up that early, but it's impossible to go back to sleep. I've never been one to sleep in. This 16 year old girl that recently started working at the shop told me she slept till 11:00 yesterday. Amazing. I can't remember sleeping past 9:30 in my life - and that was because I had stayed out until the sun came up.

I'd take one 8 hour night a week - I think it would work wonders. At least my appetite is back, for the most part. I didn't eat for 3 weeks.

I'm not nuts, just going through a difficult and stressful time. Life will return to normal soon and I will be a happy camper.

No comments: